It is the policy of Pathways Vermont that all employees and applicants shall receive equal
consideration and treatment in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, national
origin, veteran status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identification, or disability.
Pathways Vermont is committed to a diverse workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and
is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people including people
with military experience, individuals with disabilities, and people of color.
The Company: Pathways Vermont is a dynamic nonprofit agency which believes in transforming the
lives of individuals experiencing mental health and other life challenges and permanently ending
homelessness. Pathways offers a great benefit package including dental and health insurance,
generous vacation time, and paid holidays.
Location: Burlington, VT
Supervisor: Finance Director
- Deposit entry
- Perform reconciliations – reconcile remote office check logs to deposits and reconcile finance donation records with development records
- Issue and review staff reimbursements and petty cash. This includes biweekly mileage reimbursements as well as miscellaneous reimbursements.
- Create and send invoices and statements to clients for rent
- Review client rent accounts for accuracy
- Prepare Department of Corrections funder invoice
- Pull budget vs actual reports monthly
- Pull and review other reports as needed
- Perform monthly quality control checks to locate and correct submission and entry errors
- Provide support during our agencies annual financial audit and prepare for the audit throughout the year
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Patience, creativity, flexibility, compassion and sensitivity to persons with disabilities and other minority populations.
- Responsible, organized, detail oriented, efficient self-starter who shows initiative and can juggle priorities.
- Experience with meticulous review of invoices, reports, and other financial records to confirm accuracy.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, proficiency with Excel and Google spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with GAAP, fund accounting, and Sage Intact accounting software preferred.
- Confidentiality required
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Almost constant operation of a computer and other office machinery
- Regular, Repetitive movement of hands and fingers including substantial movements of wrists, hands and fingers for typing and/or writing, grasping paperwork, using technology equipment and other tasks.
- Frequent talking and participation in exchanging ideas through spoken word as well as ability to hear and receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Mostly sedentary work in a seated position.
- Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching, reaching with hands and arms and light lifting.
- Frequent utilization of close visual acuity and reading from a computer screen, must be able to
read information captured in type and free hand form.
- Regular attendance is a requirement of the position.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long Term Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (accrual of 210 hours per year to start)
- All-Staff days off
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Recognition Rewards
- Full Time, non-exempt hourly
- 35 hours per week
- $15-$19 per hour
To Apply send a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]