The Role: The Program Coordinator is a member of the agency’s administrative team. This position supports the day to day operations of Pathways’ Housing First program. The coordinator is self-driven, meticulous, and service-oriented. The coordinator will provide data to assist in program monitoring to ensure appropriate and timely utilization of funds, grant reporting, outcome measurements, data entry, etc. The coordinator will be supervised by the administrative coordinator and works in partnership with program manager. This position does not have supervisory responsibility of other staff.
Location: Statewide service range; In-person reporting required occasionally
Supervised by: Programs Administration and Quality Improvement Manager
- Prepare and review periodic and annual grant reports
- Complete data entry in Foothold Technology’s AWARDS database and ServicePoint database
- Review and submit program expenditure receipts
- Monitor program spending on a monthly basis
- Monitor program compliance with licenses, permits and other certifications
- Regularly eview client medicaid status
- Collect and/or monitor outcome data
- At least monthly review outcome data for accuracy
- Annually participate in satisfaction surveys and data collection
- Tabulate and prepare reports and materials from annual surveys
- Sort and file necessary paperwork
- Support Advisory Boards/Committees with agenda items, taking notes, gathering data
- Collaborate with Assistant Director and Team Leaders to continuously improve record quality
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience preferred
- Experience with databases, workbooks, Google Apps, and other computer programs
- Previous experience in data collection and data entry preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality required (including in in-home, remote setting)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Capacity to support and engage in remote work (in home internet & workspace, ability to work independently, etc.)
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Almost constant operation of a computer and other office machinery.
- Regular, repetitive movement of hands and fingers including substantial movements of wrists, hands and fingers for typing and/or writing, grasping paperwork, using technology equipment and other tasks.
- Frequent talking and participation in exchanging ideas through spoken word as well as ability to hear and receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Mostly sedentary work in a seated position.
- Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching, reaching with hands and arms and light lifting.
- Rarely lifting and carrying 20-30 pounds for participating in community events
- Frequent utilization of close visual acuity and reading from a computer screen, must be able to read information captured in type and free hand form.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long Term Disability/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (accrual of 210 hours per year to start)
- All-Staff days off
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Longevity Recognition Rewards
- Full time, exempt salaried employee
- 35-40 hours per week
- $15-$19 per hour
To apply send cover letter and resume to email@example.com