The Company: Pathways Vermont is a dynamic nonprofit agency that believes in transforming the lives of individuals experiencing life challenges and permanently ending homelessness. Pathways offers an excellent benefit package including dental and health insurance, generous vacation time and twelve (12) paid holidays.
The Role: The Administrative Assistant is a part of the Pathways’ Housing Program, Red Clover Properties (RCP), team. This position supports the day to day operations of Pathways’ Red Clover Properties services. The coordinator is self-driven, meticulous, and service-oriented. The coordinator will provide data to assist in program monitoring to ensure appropriate and timely utilization of funds, grant reporting, outcome measurements, data entry, etc. The administrative assistant will be supervised by the Red Clover Properties Manager and will work closely with regional Housing Coordinators. This position does not have supervisory responsibility of other staff.
Location: Pathways Vermont Administrative Office in Burlington, Vermont
- Ensure Pathways remains in compliance with all housing contracts, including, but not limited to: HUD, Shelter Plus Care, Section 8, DOC and DMH
- Remain current with HUD rules and regulations as it pertains to Pathways’ housing contracts
- Ensure accurate and timely maintenance of electronic database to track leasing, maintenance and payment information for all units occupied by Pathways tenants
- Data entry into applicable electronic databases
- Completion of various housing forms including tenant and landlord notifications, housing authority and subsidy related paperwork
- Mailing of various notices, including certified mail
- Participate in staff meeting and trainings as assigned
- Collect and/or monitor outcome data
- At least monthly review outcome data for accuracy
- Annually participate in satisfaction surveys and data collection
- Tabulate and prepare reports and materials from annual surveys
- Sort and file necessary paperwork
- Collaborate with RCP Manager and Housing Coordinators to continuously improve record quality
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience preferred
- Experience with databases, workbooks, Google Apps, and other computer programs
- Proficiency with typing, Microsoft programs and computer navigation
- Previous experience in data collection and data entry preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality required
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Almost constant operation of a computer and other office machinery.
- Regular, Repetitive movement of hands and fingers including substantial movements of wrists, hands and fingers for typing and/or writing, grasping paperwork, using technology equipment and other tasks.
- Frequent talking and participation in exchanging ideas through spoken word as well as ability to hear and receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Mostly sedentary work in a seated position.
- Occasional standing, walking, stooping, kneeling or crouching, reaching with hands and arms and light lifting.
- Frequent utilization of close visual acuity and reading from a computer screen, must be able to read information captured in type and free hand form.
Pathways Vermont is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.
To Apply, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This description is subject to change at any time and without warning